News

3 injured in downtown Spokane condominium fireplace


SPOKANE, Wash. — Three individuals have been taken to native hospitals Thursday for accidents suffered in a hearth on the Park Tower Apartments.

Firefighters stated two individuals suffered minor accidents, however one man suffered extreme burns and smoke inhalation. The man was trapped in a room on the ninth ground when the fireplace began, however crews have been in a position to rescue him and take him to the hospital.

The fireplace is now out and firefighters are asking individuals to shelter in place to allow them to go door-to-door to ensure everyone seems to be out safely.

 

READ: Crews comprise downtown Spokane fireplace, no accidents reported




Source hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

close