The former BBC Radio 1 DJ appeared in front of a jury at Teesside Crown Court in Middlesbrough on Monday (February 28).
According to Northern Echo, Page only spoke to confirm his identity and enter not guilty pleas to the charges against him.
The 62-year-old was charged with two counts of attempting to incite or cause a girl to engage in sexual activity, and an additional two counts of arranging or facilitating sexual exploitation in the Philippines.
Last year, it was announced the former DJ had to wait a year before his trial could begin.
Page has previously said he “vehemently denies” the allegations against him in a previous court appearance, but he did not enter a plea at the time.
All of the alleged offences took place in 2016, and Mark was placed on bail until Monday.
Announcing the delayed trial, judge Paul Watson said: “Because of the severe backlog and delays that have been created largely by the outbreak of the coronavirus, it is not possible to list this case, being a fairly lengthy five to seven days, until February next year.
“It’s regrettable, I am afraid, it’s a fact of life.”
The radio presenter used to work for Radio 1 back in the 1980s, and he also worked as a stadium announcer for Middlesbrough FC.
Page’s solicitor, Henri Brandman, said his client strongly denied the alleged offences and will defend himself against the charges.
In a statement last year, he said: “Mr Page vehemently denies the alleged offences and will vigorously defend himself against the charges.
“He has had business, military and charitable interests in the Philippines for a number of years.”
For more of the latest showbiz news from the Daily Star, make sure you sign up to one of our newsletters here.